Qila Didar Singh is a renowned religious institute of the country. Regular
sessions of the Jamia started in 1930 in Markazi Masjid, Qila Didar Singh
under the supervision of Late Maulana Qazi Noor Muhammad. Academics
continued in Markazi Masjid since long.
After his demise, his son Qazi Ismat Ullah
continued the educational activities of the Jamia.
In 1967, more land was acquired at out
skirt of the town for construction of new building of the Jamia.
Educational activities were shifted in the new building in 1975.
A separate mosque, Masjid Nomani, was also
constructed at Jamia Muhammadia. At present, the Jamia spans over an area
of 10 kanal with on-going construction and improvement work.
In 1961, special Tafseer-ul-Quran course
was started in the Jamia. Jamia was registered by
Wifaq-ul-Madaaris-ul-Arabia in 1986 and later on got registered by
Government of Pakistan.
Jamia has provided thousands of religious
scholars to the society which spread all over the country. These scholars
provide divine guidance to human beings towards the righteous path.