By using Toronto.Net you agree to this statement.
2. Publishing your content
You own all of the content and information you submit (post) on Toronto.Net and you can control what and how it shown through your Account Management. In addition:
- You will not post content or take any action on Toronto.Net that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Toronto.Net if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Toronto.Net.
Our obligation to keep Toronto.Net secure and safe as much as we can, which include the following commitments:
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Toronto.Net Directory, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not disclose login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Toronto.Net Search and Directory to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Toronto.Net, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
4. Registration and Account Management
Toronto.Net users provides their real name and contact information and we really encouraging you to keep it this way. Following statements are related to registration and the security maintenance of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Toronto.Net, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
If you make a payment on Toronto.Net, you agree to our Payment Policy
6. Advertising on Toronto.Net Search and Directory
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- By “Toronto.Net” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (i) our website at www.toronto.net and any other Toronto.Net branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (ii) our Platform; and (iii) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Toronto.Net or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on Toronto.Net that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Toronto.Net or provide to Toronto.Net through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on Toronto.Net or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "registered user" we mean a user who has a valid account with Toronto.Net.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Toronto.Net at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us.
8. Miscellaneous Provisions
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual province, state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Toronto.Net.